The HR Legal team has unmatched experience and expertise in the manufacturing sector.
We have acted for many large manufacturers and distributors that operate within Australia, providing advice and support on a broad range of issues from industrial relations to bullying issues to workplace safety.
We have worked with businesses across the manufacturing sector, including in the automotive, caravan, food and beverage, chemicals and construction industries.
Recent issues we have advised on include:
- Staff performance and conduct issues
- Termination of employment
- Conducting investigations into bullying claims
- Restructuring and consultation obligations
- Enterprise Agreement negotiations
- Disputes with the NUW and AMWU
- Representation in the Fair Work Commission
- Workplace Safety obligations, including under state based
- Critical incident management
- Defence in WorkSafe enforcement action.
We know the sector intimately; the people, the challenges and of course, the legal issues and provide our manufacturing clients with the targeted commercial advice to manage their workplace relations and safety legal risks.