We Operate in Your World: We know the industry because we are part of it.
Highly skilled workforce. Well-developed processes. Support from an experienced Employment Law Firm. These are key determinants of success in the professional services industry. The HR Legal team provides advice and support to ensure these factors are met throughout the employment lifecycle: from recruitment to termination of employment.
We work with small to large organisations within the professional services sector including:
- Superannuation Funds
- Labour Hire Services
- Accounting Services
- Financial Services
- Insurance Services
- Advertising and Communications Services
- Management Consulting Services
Utilising our expertise in workplace relations, we assist professional service employers to develop legally compliant processes that are workable for the organisation. We advise organisations on proactively managing employment issues that arise to reduce the impacts on the organisation – protecting your highly skilled workforce.
Our team has worked closely with a wide range of professional service providers, advising on workplace relations issues including:
- Conducting workplace investigations into allegations of bullying, harassment and misconduct
- Equal Opportunity and Anti-discrimination issues
- Advice on termination of employment
- Advice on restructures and redundancies
- Progressive advice on mental health obligations and stress leave
- Advice on managing the ageing workforce
- Conducting training on safety obligations and obligations to injured workers (with both work and non-work related injuries)
- Representation in the Fair Work Commission.