Committed to Enhancing Your Reputation for Excellence: Leading Employment and Safety Law Firm for Education Organisations
A reputation for quality and excellence is key to the success of an education organisation; whether they operate in early childhood to higher education. Poorly managed people issues, critical incidents or industrial disputes can generate reputation damaging public attention. Our experienced team provides education organisations with strategic advice on employment, industrial and safety issues to obtain outcomes that manage both commercial and legal risks.
We work with education providers, including:
- Higher Education, including TAFEs and Universities
- Private Primary and Secondary Education
- Early Childhood Education
Retaining a highly skilled workforce is a major factor in attaining and maintaining a reputation for excellence in education. We work with education providers to develop workplace processes, policies and procedures that assist in creating a compliant and safe workplace. This allows employers to effectively manage issues as they arise to protect valued workers.
Our team has advised education organisations on employment, industrial and safety issues including:
- Conducting workplace investigations into allegations of bullying, harassment and misconduct
- Equal Opportunity and Anti-discrimination issues
- Advice on terminations of employment
- Advice on restructures and redundancies
- Advice on serious misconduct issues
- Representation in Fair Work Commission
- Workplace Safety obligations, including under state based.