The HR Legal team has seen, lived and breathed the challenges for businesses in the hospitality sector.
With the number of audits on the rise, we work with employers to get it right from the start. We ensure you are legally compliant, from award classification to performance management to equal opportunity and anti-discrimination.
We have worked with businesses across the hospitality sector, including in the restaurant, fast food, holiday park and hotel industries.
Recent issues we have advised on include:
- Award classification and compliance, particularly with wage rates
- Contracts of employment, including for casual and permanent
- Staff performance and conduct issues, including theft and privacy issues
- Termination of employment
- Conducting investigations into bullying claims
- Restructuring and consultation obligations
- Enterprise Agreement negotiations
- Representation in the Fair Work Commission
- Workplace Safety obligations, including under state based.
The industry competition is fierce and the demand for quality service is high. HR Legal provides the legal advice and support that assists in creating an effective, safe and compliant workplace so you can focus on managing your business and thriving in this sector.