COVID-19 has seen many changes to our personal and working lives, and while initially it was hoped that some of the impacts of COVID-19 would be fleeting, the overwhelming feedback from both employers and employees is that working from home will be the new normal. It is therefore crucially important that employers prepare and plan for working from home in “Covid Normal” times.
Join us for our webinar where we will discuss:
- Update on COVID-19 restrictions in respect to staff working on site and from home;
- Obligations towards employees working from home, including in respect to health and safety, and mental health considerations;
- Tips on how to manage staff working from different locations;
- What to do if an employee insists on only working from home or the office in a manner that does not suit the business or organisation; and
- Implementing flexibility agreements with staff in relation to working from home and other flexible work arrangements.
This training will enable your organisation to manage, respond and implement flexible working from home arrangements for staff in “Covid Normal” times.
- Event Details:
Delivery: Online via GoToWebinar Date: Thursday, 11 February 2021 Time: 12:30pm to 1:30pm AEDT Cost: Free
Our seminars, webinars and workshops are for the benefit of those working in organisations who are seeking learning and development opportunities in employment law and workplace safety. As per this, we do not allow competitors to attend our seminars. HR Legal reserves the right to cancel the registration of those who may be a competitor to our organisation. Please note that if we note that your organisation offers similar services to ours we will cancel your registration.