With the recent surge in cases of COVID-19, extended Stage 4 lock downs in Victoria, border closures and extension of JobKeeper scheme, employers continue to be impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. It is now more important than ever for employers to be up to date with their legal obligations to employees in the current climate, and plan for the future.
This webinar will cover:
- Recent Stage 4 announcements by the Victorian Government and how to manage staff during this period
- The current employment law landscape and recent changes to government directives and modern awards, including pandemic leave
- Updates regarding the JobKeeper scheme
- Stand downs, redundancies and other measures that employers can consider to managing continuing reductions in work
- What to do if there is a confirmed case of COVID-19 workplace or an employee is a close contact of a person in quarantine or a confirmed COVID-19 case
- What to do if employees refuse to return to work, COVID-19 testing, face masks and other OH&S considerations
- COVID-Safe Plans
Our webinars are delivered free and online, we encourage questions from participants at any time during the webinar. We also run polls and questionnaires to keep you engaged and interacting.
- Event Details:
Delivery: Online via GoToWebinar Date: Wednesday, 5 August 2020 Time: 12:30pm to 1:30pm AEST Cost: Free
Our seminars, webinars and workshops are for the benefit of those working in organisations who are seeking learning and development opportunities in employment law and workplace safety. As per this, we do not allow competitors to attend our seminars. HR Legal reserves the right to cancel the registration of those who may be a competitor to our organisation. Please note that if we note that your organisation offers similar services to ours we will cancel your registration.