In recent months there has been an increased spotlight on sexual harassment and misconduct in the workplace, particularly in the political sphere. Further, the Federal Government has announced that it has adopted 55 recommendations “wholly, in part, or in principle” from Sex Discrimination Commissioner Kate Jenkins’ Respect@Work Report.
But what are the implications for ordinary employers? How does this impact managing sexual harassment in the workplace?
This webinar will cover:
- What is the legal definition of sexual harassment and how does this differ from criminal sexual misconduct
- What are the implications of the Respect@Work recommendations
- How to address complaints of sexual harassment to mitigate legal and other risks
- Best practice processes for investigating incidents
- How to implement disciplinary processes, when required.
Delivery: Online via GoToWebinar Date: Thursday, 22 April 2021 Time: 12:30pm to 1:30pm AEST Cost: Free
Our seminars, webinars and workshops are for the benefit of those working in organisations who are seeking learning and development opportunities in employment law and workplace safety. As per this, we do not allow competitors to attend our seminars. HR Legal reserves the right to cancel the registration of those who may be a competitor to our organisation. Please note that if we note that your organisation offers similar services to ours we will cancel your registration.