Delve deeper to understand the Federal Government’s latest proposed reforms to the Fair Work Act and the impact it is likely to have on employers.
We are hosting a FREE webinar that will analyse the impacts of this 278 page proposed Bill.
What the Webinar will cover:
- Same Job & Same Pay: We’ll explore the nuances of this provision and its impact on labour hire arrangements.
- Casual Workers’ Rights: The further rights that casual employees will have to convert to permanent, and the additional red tape imposed on employers.
- New rights to Gig Economy Workers : We will discuss if these changes will lead to an end of contracting arrangement in the gig economy.
- Combating Wage Theft: Explore the new criminal offences and penalties that will be imposed on employers who deliberately underpay their workers. We will discuss the implications of these penalties and how businesses can ensure compliance.
- Union Delegate Rights: We’ll outline the enhanced statutory rights and entitlements for Union Delegates.
- New Unfair Contracting Jurisdiction: Additional rights for independent contractors to challenge their contracts in the Fair Work Commission.
Delivery: Online via GoToWebinar
Date: Wednesday, 18 October 2023
Time: 12:30pm to 1:30pm AEST
This webinar will be of special interest to HR Managers, Return to Work Co-ordinators, CFO’s and other senior managers.