Time, money and resources are spent managing claims of bullying in the workplace. This is regardless of whether it is a legitimate claim or an aggrieved employee during a disciplinary process.
It is time to draw a line in the sand. Effectively creating a workplace culture that takes a no tolerance approach to bullying will ensure your business is legally compliant, and will foster a safe and productive working environment.
In this interactive webinar, our lawyers will:
- Discuss the actions and behaviours which can constitute bullying, and which ones do not
- Explain how to address bullying behaviours and incidents to mitigate legal and other risks
- Provide effective strategies to manage bullies and their victims
- Discuss best practice processes for investigating incidents
- Explain how to implement disciplinary processes, when required
- Discuss preventative measures to reduce “bullying” becoming an employee buzz word
- Discuss practical strategies and actions to prevent bullying in the workplace – saving you time and money in the long term.
Delivered free and online, we encourage questions from participants at any time during the webinar. We also run polls and questionnaires to keep you engaged and interacting.