Modern Awards form the backbone for determining the correct entitlements for your employees. However, with over 120 Modern Awards on offer, choosing the correct Modern Award for your business can be a daunting task. Further – the risks of getting it wrong can land your business in hot water. In this webinar, we broadly discuss the essential elements contained in Awards, how to determine which is the correct Award for your business and any updates which may assist you in making the right decisions.
This webinar will cover:
- What is an Award, and how does it impact my business?
- What is in an Award? What should I look out for?
- How to determine the correct Award
- Recent changes or updates to Awards – including changes to the annualised salary provisions in certain Awards and upcoming changes regarding family and domestic violence leave
- What are the options for compliance? How do I vary the application of the Award?
This webinar will be presented by Anat Hirsh, Senior Associate at HR Legal.
- Event Details:
Delivery: Online via GoToWebinar Date: Wednesday, 15 June 2022 Time: 12:30pm to 1:30pm AEST Cost: Free
Our seminars, webinars and workshops are for the benefit of those working in organisations who are seeking learning and development opportunities in employment law and workplace safety. As per this, we do not allow competitors to attend our seminars. HR Legal reserves the right to cancel the registration of those who may be a competitor to our organisation. Please note that if we note that your organisation offers similar services to ours we will cancel your registration.