The #MeToo movement has been prolific in recent months. Working on the philosophy ‘empower through empathy’, it is encouraging people to speak up about sexual harassment and assault to a large extent impacting people in the public eye. But what are the implications for ordinary employers? How does this impact managing sexual harassment in the workplace?
In this briefing, our lawyers will:
- Discuss the likely implications of this trend for Australian employers
- How to identify sexual harassment in your workplace
- Explain how to address complaints of sexual harassment to mitigate legal and other risks
- Discuss best practice processes for investigating incidents
- Explain how to implement disciplinary processes, when required.
Delivered exclusively for our clients, contacts, referrers and their guests, we invite you to join us for lunch to discuss managing sexual harassment in the workplace. You are also welcome to stay for a drink upon the completion of the briefing to network and ask further questions.