It is imperative that Managers, Directors and HR teams understand the challenges that bullying can bring to the workplace and are armed with the tools to manage workplace bullying to not only ensure that your business is legally compliant, but also to foster a safe and productive working environment and culture, particularly in the current climate.
In this interactive webinar, our lawyers will:
- Discuss the actions and behaviours which can constitute bullying, and which ones do not
- Explain how to address bullying behaviours and incidents to mitigate legal and other risks
- Provide effective strategies to manage bullies and their victims
- Discuss best practice processes for investigating incidents
- Explain how to implement disciplinary processes, when required
- Discuss preventative measures to reduce “bullying” becoming an employee buzz word
- Discuss practical strategies and actions to prevent bullying in the workplace.
This webinar will be presented by Phoebe Tolich, Senior Associate at HR Legal.
Our webinars are delivered free and online, we encourage questions from participants at any time during the webinar. We also run polls and questionnaires to keep you engaged and interacting.
- Event Details:
Delivery: Online via GoToWebinar Date: Wednesday, 28 October 2020 Time: 12:30pm to 1:30pm AEST Cost: Free
Our seminars, webinars and workshops are for the benefit of those working in organisations who are seeking learning and development opportunities in employment law and workplace safety. As per this, we do not allow competitors to attend our seminars. HR Legal reserves the right to cancel the registration of those who may be a competitor to our organisation. Please note that if we note that your organisation offers similar services to ours we will cancel your registration.