Bullying, harassment and discrimination in the workplace can constitute a significant threat to the health, safety and welfare of employees. It also has the potential to generate wider consequences for employers, including reduced profitability, low morale, increased absenteeism, and staff turnover.
In addition to training all staff on what is considered as appropriate behaviour, it is also important to train your managers in managing inappropriate behaviour, should it arise.
This webinar covers:
- What constitutes bullying, harassment and discrimination in the workplace, including out-of-hours conduct
- The impacts of inappropriate behaviour in the workplace
- How to manage and respond to inappropriate behaviour while managing legal risk
- What serious misconduct is and how to manage it while managing the legal risks
- When and what disciplinary action may be necessary depending on a range of factors
- Unfair dismissal and other legal issues
- Proactive measures in your workplace to prevent inappropriate behaviour
It is important that managers and HR professionals have the tools to minimise risk and handle incidents as they arise in their workplace.
This seminar is developed and delivered by leading workplace lawyers.
Delivered free and online, we encourage questions from participants at any time during the webinar. We also run polls and questionnaires to keep you engaged and interacting.
Our seminars, webinars and workshops are for the benefit of those working in organisations who are seeking learning and development opportunities in employment law and workplace safety. As per this, we do not allow competitors to attend our seminars. HR Legal reserves the right to cancel the registration of those who may be a competitor to our organisations. Please note that if we note that your organisation offers similar services to ours we will cancel your registration.