Every organisation is built around its people. The key to establishing a workplace culture that thrives is ensuring appropriate standards of workplace behaviour are set and maintained. In turn, this assists in managing risks to safety, and reduces the risk of claims such as bullying, sexual harassment and workers compensation claims.
In this webinar, Georgie Chapman, Partner at HR Legal, together with Cameron Cahill, Leadership Coach, will explore how to establish appropriate standards of behaviour in the workplace, and how to manage the legal and non-legal risks of inappropriate workplace conduct.
This webinar will cover:
- The legal framework for appropriate workplace behaviour
- Setting clear expectations about workplace behaviour
- Developing team charters and boundaries to support appropriate workplace behaviour
- How to respond to inappropriate workplace behaviour
- Responding to out of hours conduct
- Workplace investigations: When and Why? Tips to managing investigations
- Grounds for termination and defining serious misconduct
- Managing risks associated with dismissal
Our webinars are delivered free and online, we encourage questions from participants at any time during the webinar. We also run polls and questionnaires to keep you engaged and interacting.
|Delivery:||Online via GoToWebinar|
|Date:||Thursday, 15 September 2022|
|Time:||1:00pm to 2:00pm AEST|
Our seminars, webinars and workshops are for the benefit of those working in organisations who are seeking learning and development opportunities in employment law and workplace safety. As per this, we do not allow competitors to attend our seminars. HR Legal reserves the right to cancel the registration of those who may be a competitor to our organisation. Please note that if we note that your organisation offers similar services to ours we will cancel your registration.