There have been a number of recent developments in employment law including increases to minimum wage, award pay rates and statutory superannuation, the introduction of the Victorian Sick Pay Guarantee, as well as the proposed introduction of paid family and domestic violence leave.
As we enter the third year of the COVID-19 pandemic, there are still differing vaccination requirements across each state.
Further, we address the changes proposed to be made to the workplace relations landscape by the new Federal Labor government.
In this webinar we explore these hot topics (and more) in further detail.
This webinar will cover:
- Details about the increases to award wage rates and statutory superannuation and what employers need to do
- The introduction of the Victorian Sick Pay Guarantee for eligible casual and contract workers and what this means for businesses
- Developments on proposed paid Family and Domestic Violence Leave
- COVID vaccination requirements, implementation of vaccination policies as well as managing hybrid working models
- Recent High Court decisions pertaining to independent contractors
- Recent OHS changes affecting employers who enter into or have existing labour hire arrangements
- Proposed changes to OHS Regulations pertaining to the psychological health of workers
- Further, we address the changes proposed to be made to the workplace relations landscape by the new Federal Labor government
Our webinars are delivered free and online, we encourage questions from participants at any time during the webinar. We also run polls and questionnaires to keep you engaged and interacting.
- Event Details:
Delivery: Online via GoToWebinar Date: Wednesday, 3 August 2022 Time: 12:30pm to 1:30pm AEST Cost: Free
Our seminars, webinars and workshops are for the benefit of those working in organisations who are seeking learning and development opportunities in employment law and workplace safety. As per this, we do not allow competitors to attend our seminars. HR Legal reserves the right to cancel the registration of those who may be a competitor to our organisation. Please note that if we note that your organisation offers similar services to ours we will cancel your registration.