The Fair Work Legislation Amendment (Closing Loopholes No.2) 2023 Bill has now been passed by Parliament, and is expected to receive imminent Royal Assent. After months of debate, this ‘union milestone’ provides clarity about the changes to the Fair Work Act. As anticipated, while some amendments were made by the Senate, the Bill largely reflects a union wish list.
Be prepared for these changes by attending our FREE webinar on Tuesday 27th of February 2024, were we will delve deeper in how these changes will impact your organisation and employee rights.
This Webinar will cover:
- The right to disconnect
- Changes to independent contracting arrangements
- The changing definition of what is a “casual employee”
- The minimum standards for gig workers
- Increased union delegate rights
- What’s next: Moving forward, how to prepare for the changing industrial relations landscape.
Delivery: Online via GoToWebinar
Date: Tuesday, 27 February 2024
Time: 12:30pm to 1:30pm AEDT
This webinar will be of special interest to HR Managers, Return to Work Co-ordinators, CFO’s and other senior managers.