2 Mar - 2 Mar 201712:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Most businesses have workplace policies and procedures – but are yours creating obstacles for your management and staff to get things done? Are your polices legally compliant? Have they been implemented and understood by all staff?
The policies and procedures are specific to workplaces and dependent on the business and the type of work. However, there are some policies which every business should have to manage legal risk.
In this seminar we will cover:
- What are workplace policies and procedures and how they inter-relate with contracts and enterprise agreements?
- Benefits of well-written and understood workplace policies and procedures
- The workplace policies and procedures every business should have
- Avoiding making policies become binding contractual terms
- Maintaining appropriate managerial discretion to alter policies – particularly regarding disciplinary processes
- How to successfully develop and implement workplace policies and ensure compliance
- Industry/work type specific policies and procedures to consider
Who should attend this seminar?
- Human Resources Professionals
- Business Owners and Directors
For more information/enquiries, please contact HR Legal at email@example.com