What does our new post COVID workplace look like? With JobKeeper coming to an end, and the vaccine rollout commencing, what are the sorts of employment issues that we are seeing?
Join our free webinar where we will discuss:
- Legal and practical issues associated with the COVID vaccine – can employers mandate the vaccine and what are the implications and risks?
- Can you require staff to return to the office – what are the legal issues?
- Risks and issues associated with working from home, and how to manage them.
- What the end of “JobKeeper” means for businesses including “legacy employers”.
- Are COVID-Safe plans here to stay?
- Practical suggestions on best practice and how to manage these issues.
This webinar will be presented by Dan Feldman, Managing Partner, at HR Legal.
Our webinars are delivered free and online, we encourage questions from participants at any time during the webinar. We also run polls and questionnaires to keep you engaged and interacting.
- Event Details:
Delivery: Online via GoToWebinar Date: Tuesday, 23 March 2021 Time: 12:30pm to 1:30pm AEDT Cost: Free
Our seminars, webinars and workshops are for the benefit of those working in organisations who are seeking learning and development opportunities in employment law and workplace safety. As per this, we do not allow competitors to attend our seminars. HR Legal reserves the right to cancel the registration of those who may be a competitor to our organisation. Please note that if we note that your organisation offers similar services to ours we will cancel your registration.