This webinar will provide an Employment Law Update including:
- What are the options for business still affected by Covid-19 (i.e. stand down, variations, redundancy)
- The end of JobKeeper – what happens if your business is still impacted by Covid-19?
- Working from home
- Mandating vaccinations
- Can employers mandate the Covid-19 vaccination?
- What if an employee refuses to be vaccinated?
- Key concepts such as ‘lawful and reasonable directions of the employer’ and ‘inherent requirements of the role’
This webinar will be presented by Dan Feldman, Managing Partner, at HR Legal.
Our webinars are delivered free and online, we encourage questions from participants at any time during the webinar. We also run polls and questionnaires to keep you engaged and interacting.
- Event Details:
Delivery: Online via GoToWebinar Date: Thursday, 7 October 2021 Time: 12:30pm to 1:30pm AEDT Cost: Free
Our seminars, webinars and workshops are for the benefit of those working in organisations who are seeking learning and development opportunities in employment law and workplace safety. As per this, we do not allow competitors to attend our seminars. HR Legal reserves the right to cancel the registration of those who may be a competitor to our organisation. Please note that if we note that your organisation offers similar services to ours we will cancel your registration.