9 Nov - 24 Nov 20159:55 pm
In this seminar, we will highlight some recent examples where employers have grappled with conduct after hours, in particular, the use of social media by employees and whether disciplinary action for this conduct is valid.
During this interactive workshop, we will provide practical guidance on:
- Social media in and outside the workplace
- Stalking behaviour
- Responding to allegations of social media misconduct and stalking
- Legal and non-legal risks that can arise:
- Bullying, harassment and discrimination
- WorkCover Stress Claims
- Unfair Dismissal
- Poor morale, absenteeism and turnover
- Reputational risks to your employer brand
- Preventative measures
This 1.5 hour interactive seminar will be conducted at our offices at Level 11, Como Office Tower, 644 Chapel Street, South Yarra at no charge.
For more information/enquiries, please contact HR Legal at firstname.lastname@example.org