The Australian workforce is ageing, which presents significant challenges for employers to manage health and safety in the workplace, while retaining and maximising the productivity of their experienced workforce.
This webinar will cover:
- An employer’s legal obligations, including:
- Ensuring health and safety of employees;
- Avoiding discrimination and making reasonable adjustments; and
- Considering flexible working arrangements
- Managing the legal risks around an ageing workforce including if an employee cannot fulfil the inherent requirements of their role
- Tips on how to proactively manage the needs of an ageing workforce through Work Ability programs.
This webinar will be presented by Georgie Chapman, Partner at HR Legal and Brianna Cattanach, Principal Consultant at Gallagher Workplace Risk.
|Date:||Tuesday, 10 March 2020|
|Time:||12:30pm to 1:30pm|
Our seminars, webinars and workshops are for the benefit of those working in organisations who are seeking learning and development opportunities in employment law and workplace safety. As per this, we do not allow competitors to attend our seminars. HR Legal reserves the right to cancel the registration of those who may be a competitor to our organisation. Please note that if we note that your organisation offers similar services to ours we will cancel your registration.