Workplace Relations Lawyers – 2+ Years Post Admission Experience – 2 positions available
We are looking for motivated lawyers to join our ever growing team. The ideal recruits will have 2+ years experience at a law firm, in the Fair Work Commission or FWO, at an industry association, or other in-house experience in one of more of the following areas:
- Employment law compliance including familiarity with legislation, award compliance and preparing employment contracts and policies
- Employment disputes including unfair dismissals, general protections, discrimination, bullying and harassment
- Industrial relations including enterprise bargaining and industrial disputes
- Workplace health and safety
- Conducting workplace investigations
We will also consider candidates who are currently at a top tier firm in another area who wish to move into workplace relations.
About HR Legal
HR Legal is a leading workplace relations and safety law firm working with employers nationally. We deliver high quality and professional legal services. We listen to our clients, and we work with them to provide commercial solutions that assist them achieve their human resources strategies.
What you can expect from us:
We have a supportive collaborative workplace culture where we treat each other well and understand lawyers actually have a life outside of work.
- Contemporary law firm with genuine flexibility, mentoring and support
- Opportunities for career progression based on merit
- Direct client contact
- High quality work for top tier clients
- Learning and development opportunities
- No budgets
We are keen to meet with you if you are:
- Highly skilled in providing quality and practical legal advice
- Strong drafting skills with attention to detail
- Capable of working autonomously
- An excellent communicator – both verbal and written
- Enjoy advocacy work in state and federal tribunals and courts
- Experienced in negotiation
- A personable and collaborative team player
This is a permanent full time position with potential for part time hours and performing some work from home.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close on Wednesday 15 June 2022. You must have the right to work in Australia.
Recruiters: Please respect that we are not engaging a recruitment agency for this role and any correspondence received by us from recruiters will not be responded to.