Workplace Relations Lawyer – 3+ Years Post Admission Experience
We are looking for motivated, experienced lawyers to join our growing and dynamic team.
The ideal recruits will have 3 years’ or more experience in the workplace relations field, including at a law firm, in the Fair Work Commission, Fair Work Ombudsman, industry association, or other in- house experience with strong experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Employment law compliance including legislation, modern awards, enterprise agreements and employment contracts and policies
- Employment disputes such as unfair dismissals, general protections, discrimination, bullying and harassment
- Industrial relations including enterprise bargaining and industrial disputes
- Workplace health and safety
- Workplace investigations and/or training
We will also consider candidates who are currently at a top tier firm in another area who wish to move into workplace relations.
About HR Legal
HR Legal is a leading workplace relations and safety law firm working with employers nationally. We deliver high quality and professional legal services. We listen to our clients, and we work with them to provide commercial solutions that assist them achieve their human resources strategies.
What you can expect from us:
We have a supportive, collaborative workplace culture where we treat each other well and understand lawyers actually have a life outside of work.
- Contemporary law firm with genuine flexibility, mentoring and support
- Opportunities for career progression based on merit
- Direct client contact
- High quality work for top tier clients
- Learning and development opportunities
- No budgets
We are keen to meet with you if you are:
- Skills in assisting and/or providing quality and practical legal advice
- Drafting skills with attention to detail
- Capabilities to work autonomously (with support as required), but also to work as part of a collaborative team
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- An interest in advocacy work in State and Federal Tribunals and Courts
- An interest or experience in negotiation
This is a permanent full-time position with potential for part time hours and performing some work from home.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close on Friday 17 November 2023. You must have the right to work in Australia.
Recruiters: Please respect that we are not engaging a recruitment agency for this role and any correspondence received by us from recruiters will not be responded to.