Legal Executive Assistant
HR Legal is currently experiencing an exciting period of growth, with a new opportunity for a Legal Executive Assistant to join our team. In this permanent role, you will provide invaluable coordination and support services to partners and lawyers within this varied and down-to-earth team. We have a supportive, collaborative workplace culture where we treat each other well and understand people actually have a life outside of work.
As a critical addition to this team, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Managing files (both electronic and hard copy)
- Diary management and organisation of partners and lawyers
- Monitoring emails and taking telephone calls
- Drafting correspondence, document preparation and amendments
- Assisting with billing and other administration tasks
- Coordinating meetings internal and external
- Document management, i.e. editing of documents, markups, etc
This is a permanent full-time position with potential for part time hours of at least 4 days per week.
About HR Legal
HR Legal is a leading workplace relations and safety law firm working with employers nationally. We deliver high quality and professional legal services. We listen to our clients, and we work with them to provide commercial solutions that assist them achieve their human resources strategies.
What We Are Looking For
This would be a fantastic career development opportunity for a Legal Executive Assistant with solid experience in a corporate law firm or professional services environment.
We welcome applications from experienced Legal Executive Assistants who possess the following:
- Excellent prioritisation and organisational skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to communicate clearly and confidently at all levels
- Intermediate to advanced MS Word skills, including document creation and presentation
- An understanding of MS Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint and other software
- A demonstrated commitment to internal and external service standards
- An adaptable and flexible nature
- Well-developed understanding of need to maintain confidentiality and professionalism in all business dealings
A tertiary qualification in a relevant field would be highly regarded, but not essential, including but not limited to a diploma in business administration.
Please note that this role is not suited to a current law student or recent law graduate seeking a legal position.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or hold a valid work permit or visa.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Applications close on Tuesday 12 December 2023. You must have the right to work in Australia.
Recruiters: Please respect that we are not engaging a recruitment agency for this role and any correspondence received by us from recruiters will not be responded to.